Saturday, July 11, 2020


"Marble", finished and ready for the collage pieces.
This piece is somewhat disorganized. I started with tissue paper attached to the wood panel, and painted onto it, then did an alcohol sprinkling layer, which changed the entire piece. It is vein-y and intense, though still laking a true focal point. I put a layer of GAC 800 on it and below you see it as it is today.

Collage pieces attached but not yet incorporated into the piece.
This is a visual test to decide on placement.
The addition of the GAC 800 gave the colors more depth. I temporarily attached the collage pieces, which were the inspiration for the entire work, to look at it and decide if this is where they should go, and if they are all to be part of the finished piece.

No comments: